Argo Aviation GmbH
- - Comply with IFRS and local GAAP, drafting white papers to develop positions on particular topics - Apply your broad skill base to any challenges arising in the team - Participate in projects across the accounting including ERP implementation - Identify weaknesses and opportunities in how we do things to drive the growth and maturity of the finance function as quick as the business itself - Build processes and systems to make sure we are delivering accurate and compliant results - Give accounting advice to colleagues from other departments - Support monthly and quarterly close procedures and support the preparation of the annual financial statements for the senior leadership team, auditors and investors - Coordinate intercompany reconciliations and clearings + intercompany consolidation - Identify accounting needs for local tax filings
- Ideally you will have 4 years + of experience in a professional services environment, or equivalent industry experience
- CPA, CA, CIMA or equivalent qualification would be a plus
- You should know a major accounting framework (e.g. German GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP) inside out and be a whiz with MS Excel
- Analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Good ERP knowledge is beneficial /Infor LN ERP is a plus
- Able to work in a developing and fluid environment, manage priorities and working efficiently with the right people on the right things at the right time
WIR GEBEN IHRER KARRIERE AUFWIND!
Wie soll Ihr nächster Job aussehen? Die Luftfahrtindustrie sucht eine Reihe von Qualifikationen und benötigt Ihr persönliches und fachliches Knowhow. Fühlen Sie sich angesprochen? Argo Aviation bringt Sie direkt zum Take-off - schnell und präzise.