Über unsDas sind wir
Aroundhome ist der größte Vermittler für Produkte und Dienstleistungen rund ums Haus in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz und bald auch in ganz Europa. Unsere 500 Mitarbeiter arbeiten jeden Tag daran, unseren Service für unsere Fachfirmen und Kunden noch besser zu machen.
Egal, wo unsere Kunden wohnen. Egal, was gemacht werden muss: Sei es die Terrasse für die nächste Familienfeier, die Garage für das neue Auto oder eine Haustür für das perfekte Nach-Hause-kommen-Gefühl. Aroundhome hilft heute schon Millionen von Menschen, die richtigen Entscheidungen rund ums Eigenheim zu treffen. Nicht anonym und nicht nur digital. Wir nehmen uns Zeit und sind persönlich für unsere Kunden da.
Gemeinsam mit Dir wollen wir Aroundhome zu der einen Plattform rund ums Haus ausbauen und freuen uns, Dich in unserem Office am Potsdamer Platz willkommen zu heißen.
- As Tech Lead Ruby you are responsible for the technical management of your team as well as all tech-related decisions including the flawless implementation of the respective tasks
- You collaborate with other Tech Leads to develop the architecture roadmap as well as defining the tech vision for the entire IT organization
- You work in close contact with all IT teams, solve overarching tasks efficiently and coordinate with the Product Owners as well as the People Lead to ensure a perfect team support
- You are an active developer and at the same time provide support in solving difficult technical problems to ensure a fast as well as efficient delivery of your team’s features
- You see yourself as a mentor who uncovers the strengths of your team members and you will empower them through regular feedback as well as mutual learning (e.g. pair programming)
- As part of our IT Management Team you evaluate current tech trends, take initiative to implement new technologies and therefore contribute significantly to the further development as well as improvement of one of our key products
- You gained several years of practical experience as a developer and have professional experience in the technical leadership of IT teams
- You are a professional when it comes to Ruby knowledge and agile development practices
- You focus on sustainable solutions that remain comprehensible as well as flexible in the long-term and strive for continuous improvement
- You are enthusiastic, think both responsibly and pragmatically and enjoy taking on challenges
- You are an absolute team player and support our strong sharing culture
- WHAT WE OFFER
- Innovation: An exciting, diverse position in an international, English-speaking team and state-of-the-art technologies with which you can put your ideas into practice
- Variety: A wide range of activities in a dynamic company and the opportunity to grow with your tasks
- Challenge: We give you your own responsibilities from day one and combine these with short decision-making paths and plenty of leeway
- Development: Regular tech meetups, an annual conference, informative workshops that give you new input and targeted training courses to promote your personal development
- Team: Colleagues who are waiting to captivate you with their enthusiasm and team spirit and show you our new, ultra-modern office at Potsdamer Platz