Co-Working Manager and Team Assistant
Markgrafenstraße 12-14, 10969 Berlin, Deutschland
Axel Springer Plug and Play Accelerator GmbH
- Axel Springer Plug and Play Accelerator GmbH
- Markgrafenstraße 12-14, 10969 Berlin, Deutschland
- Startups, Einkauf, Materialwirtschaft und Logistik, Administration und Sekretariat
- Mit Berufserfahrung
- Sonstige Dienstleistungen, Finanzdienstleister, Medien (Film, Funk, TV, Verlage)
- Feste Anstellung
- Facility and Operations Management (Office and Co-Working Spaces)
- Occupancy and utilization management
- Management of short term rental contracts
- Planning and purchasing of office supplies
- Management and arranging internal / external meetings
- Arranging conference rooms and audio conference facilities
- Completing expense reports as required
- Support in book keeping and invoicing
- Assisting with general administrative tasks
- Planning and purchasing of office supplies, furniture and interior items and food and beverages
- MS Outlook
- sense for interior design
- hands on
- can do attitude
Axel Springer Plug and Play
We are the new early stage investor and start-up accelerator of Axel Springer and Porsche. Our team built the Axel Springer Plug and Play Accelerator, through which we have invested in 101 digital start-ups over the past five years, become a leading platform for start-up/corporate interaction, and won several awards. Most importantly, today the Axel Springer Plug and Play portfolio consists of great companies such as N26, Careship, Nyris, and Zizoo and will be a vital network pillar for our new company. We are currently busy setting up operations so that we can welcome the first founding teams to the accelerator in early March 2018.
Based in Berlin, we invest in international and diverse founding teams who challenge the status quo and seek to build global tech companies. Therefore, we are always on the lookout for outliers and continuously refine and optimize our selection filters. We focus on customer-centric digital business models and invest in a broad range of verticals. We do initial pre-seed and seed investments and are happy to follow-on. From day one, we provide founders with valuable and often unique opportunities through our program and our international network of companies, mentors, and investors.
The companies we invest in participate in our 100-day program in Berlin, which includes mentoring and coaching, workshops, networking events, free office space, and plenty of business opportunities. Our shareholders and corporate partners are eager to work with our portfolio companies and support them with their global networks and expertise. On multiple occasions, portfolio companies pitch in front of local and international business angels and early-stage VCs. After the program, portfolio companies are able to use our co-working facilities in the heart of Berlin.
Join us on our way as a leading European start-up accelerator and early stage investor for digital business models!