Junior Communications Manager (m/f)
Ohlauer Str. 43, 10999 Berlin, Deutschland
- Bitwala GmbH
- Ohlauer Str. 43, 10999 Berlin, Deutschland
- Banken, Finanzdienstleister und Versicherungen, Startups, Marketing und Kommunikation
- Mit Berufserfahrung
- Berufseinstieg/Trainee, Feste Anstellung
- You will join and support a team of dedicated marketing and public relations professionals. At Bitwala, you will learn a lot, because we are doing things that have not been done before: building a banking operation framework in the crypto economy. You will not be expected to know everything from the start, but to ask and learn fast to build your expertise quickly. Understanding all sides of the business better than most others is imperative, as after all explaining what and how we do it is your job. Therefore, intrinsic motivation, as well as a basic interest in both finances and technology are of the essence.
- Social Media
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in Social Media communications using multimedia assets
- Experience in organizing press and community events
- Interest in both financial and technological topics
- A proactive approach to media and blogger relations and first contacts
- Great writing and drafting skills in both German and English
- Data driven
- A collaborative can-do attitude
- A feeling for multi-stakeholder situations
- Ideas for the conception and planning of strategic communications
- Readiness to thrive on regular feedback
Welcome to Blockchain Banking
We want to empower people to exchange value like they exchange ideas - globally, instantly & at the lowest possible cost. We want to build a sustainable link between the crypto and fiat economies and empower people to enjoy the best of both worlds.
Bitwala was built with a mission to disrupt traditional banking by creating a smooth transition between the crypto and fiat worlds. We're a skilled, international team working to develop the best blockchain banking solutions.
Bitwala offers a unique blockchain banking experience that merges your crypto and fiat finances into a single account, including trading solutions, SEPA transfers, a highly secure Bitcoin wallet and a debit card.
The idea to develop a blockchain banking experience was primarily driven by the strong need for cryptocurrency-friendly banks. Our founding vision was always to bridge the gap between crypto and fiat economies and to enable individuals to enjoy the best of both worlds, stress-free.