Account Manager - Foodtech (m/w/d)
Choco Communications GmbH
- You spend most of your days on the field, meeting chefs and entrepreneurs. They are already using Choco and your mission is to help them be successful.
- You always keep an eye on your Data that helps you prioritise your weekly activity and focus and reach your objectives.
- You become a key element of the universe or your restaurants and you know how to adapt to their needs and desires.
- You create a true trust relationship over time with the chefs and develop a network. Word of mouth is key
- You stay aware of the priorities of everyone and you are the first one available to improve the way we work.
- Community builder role
- Account management
At Choco, we have the ambition to become one of the largest and most successful businesses of the next decade. Our mission is to reduce food waste on a global scale by redesigning the food industry's global value chain. The first step towards realising this mission is our food-supply ordering platform connecting restaurants and suppliers and simplifying the way food is traded between them.
Founded in March 2018, we have already raised one of the largest series A of the last 5 years (Total raised $71.5M). We are backed by top VCs such as COATUE, Bessemer Venture Partners and Atlantic Labs, as well as startup leaders and entrepreneurs who have built companies such as Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, SoundCloud, DropBox, and Delivery Hero.