Sales Development Representative (m/w/d)
Hasenheide 54, 10967 Berlin, Deutschland
Choco Communications GmbH
- Build a new department from scratch: Actively shape a new department by being on the forefront of execution through the right prioritization, problem-solving mindset and sharing best practices on a global level. You are going to establish new processes that drive efficiency and conversion.
- Connect with future Choco users over the phone: You will speak to chefs, bar managers, and restaurant owners and build personal relationships with them, while making sure to change their ordering habits from traditional methods to Choco
- Full ownership of your own sales funnel: You spend most of your day on the phone, talking to restaurant owners, chefs and food lovers. You manage your leads, take 100% ownership of your sales funnel and measure your own progress.
- Become a true team player: You’ll be working hand in hand with the entire operations teams (Sales, Account Management, Supplier Partnership, Support) and learn from each other.
- Have an amazing & unforgettable time: At Choco work hard, play hard is not just another startup phrase. We hustle, we push, and we strive for excellence, but we also celebrate our successes. The small and the big ones. Buckle up for next level growth - personally and professionally!
- Cold Call
- communication skills
Our mission at Choco is to build a global, yet local, food system that is resourceful, fair to all people, and sustainable for the planet. In order to achieve this, our vision is to lead the world’s transition towards sustainable food systems.
It is a big and meaningful mission and in order for us to achieve it, it has to be broken down into smaller objectives. It is a big mission that can be broken down into smaller objectives.. Our first step towards realizing this mission is our food-supply ordering platform which is connecting restaurants and suppliers in order to streamline the way food is traded between them. The current crisis revealed some of the inefficiencies the food industry is having. We want to support the industry that is so dear to us and help them utilize their potential. Thanks to our investors (COATUE, Bessemer Venture Partners, Atlantic Labs and others), we have the means to support our ambition. Our Series A funding presents us with a unique opportunity and privilege to develop valuable tools for the gastronomy industry of a post-pandemic world.