Über unsConvex Energy GmbH
Convex Energy GmbH is active within the energy sector, where we trade in wholesale energy markets across Europe. We combine fundamental analytics, algorithmic trading, and smart proprietary cloud technologies. This unique combination enables the integration of renewable energy sources into the European grid and helps to accelerate the green revolution.
The company has its headquarter in the EUREF Campus in Berlin Germany, where more than 3.500 employees work every day for more than 150 different companies. It is one of the most dominant innovation hubs in Europe within the fields of energy, mobility and sustainability.
- Create and execute trading strategies
- Conducting market analysis, which you will present to the team and bring to the markets
- Developing new trading models in collaboration with a team of data scientists and software developers
- Master’s degree in finance, economics, business administration, mathematics, or a similar quantitative field
- Strong communication skills in English
- Advanced experience in Excel and VBA
- Personal trading experience, where you have put your own money at risk
- You possess the drive to succeed, resiliency to overcome challenges and a strong will to develop
- You enjoy teamwork and collaboration, where you show pro-activity and grit to get the job done
- A competitive salary package with an uncapped performance bonus
- Excellent career development track offered via expert authored courses and skills assessments
- A unique office location in EUREF Campus, a real-world laboratory of 150 companies innovating the energy and mobility sectors. The campus hosts five restaurants managed by a Michelin star chef