Project Coordinator for Digital Rollouts (m/f/d)
ctrl QS GmbH
ctrl QS GmbH
Agency, Advertisement, Marketing, PR
Fixed term contract, Full time
As soon as possible
- Managing rollout projects - You manage international rollout projects for global brands in an agile way. From campaign rollouts to tool & system rollouts to rolling out new ways of working.
- Planning and budgeting - You will manage project budgets and take over responsibility for timely budget and team planning
- Optimizing - You critically review project developments and proactively suggest and implement optimization initiatives
- Building relationships - You work closely with our clients and their technical and creative partners. You uphold, strengthen and build trusting and long-term partnerships.
- Applying expertise - You will apply our ctrl QS company expertise and proven approaches to the projects you manage.
- A profound understanding of the digital landscape and state-of-the-art digital marketing technologies.
- You have already worked with multilingual Content Management Systems, international website infrastructures and website localization
- A proven track record of successful project management
- Communication and relationship building skills
Opportunity to Shape - You can actively shape our organization and continue the ctrl QS success story while feeling the real impact of your role in the digital transformation of top global brands. Culture and Team - Our culture, decisions and everyday actions are guided by our core values: Trust, Dynamism, Quality, Collaboration, Impact and Professionalism. An open, committed, supportive, multicultural, fun and powerful team is looking forward to welcoming you. Working Environment - Our beautiful office is located in the heart of Berlin. We offer fresh fruit every day, weekly breakfasts in our club house, yoga classes, team and company events, and more. We also operate a hybrid way of working, balancing in-office and home office time while providing the tools, spaces and resources needed to collaborate with other team members. Work-Life Balance - We strongly believe that a healthy work-life balance not only makes us happier but also leads to better results. We offer flexibility to work from home, temporary remote work and sabbatical opportunities. Learning and Development - We face new challenges every day and we encourage you to take them on. You’ll never stop learning when working with us. We’ll plan your development steps together. Compensation - We are committed to fair and fitting compensation based on each team member’s contribution and role.