97828 Marktheidenfeld, Deutschland
- 97828 Marktheidenfeld, Deutschland
- Vertrieb und Verkauf, Einkauf, Materialwirtschaft und Logistik, Ingenieure und technische Berufe
- Ohne Berufserfahrung, Mit Berufserfahrung
- Sonstige Branchen, Maschinen- & Anlagenbau
- Feste Anstellung
- This is an exciting opportunity in Marktheidenfeld, Germany for a HSE Analyst. Your impact will be seen in these and other ways: Performs routine functions related to a site's environmental permit requirements and safety requirements, HSE objectives and targets, and the overall Health, Safety and Environmental Management System Assists with the application of engineering and administrative controls to reduce the environmental impacts associated with site operations and to control safety risks. Supports the collection of site HSE KPIs for use at the site, BU and Corporate levels. Supports implementation and maintenance of the site HSEMS, control of significant aspects and risks and achievement of HSE objectives/targets. Supports regulatory compliance efforts and other programs applicable at the site including storm water management, employee training, recordkeeping/reporting, and other associated HSE programs at a facility. Monitors the day-to-day operations associated with pollution prevention, waste management, air quality, water quality and related programs. Assists with internal and external HSE audits; resolves basic issues identified in audits; updates HSEMS documentation.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Skills and Experience Required: Fundamentals of Health And Safety Really good communication skills Team Player Highly developed presentation skills Working knowlede of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint Fluency in English and German Required Education, Licenses or Certifications College, university, or equivalent degree in Engineering or related technical or scientific field required. A degree as safety engineer/ technician would be an asset. Compensation and Benefits Competitive salary Variable Compensation Bonus Private Health Insurance Pension Scheme
- HEALTH AND SAFETY
Cummins - Working Right
Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment.
Learn more about this role and how you can begin Working Right .