Online Marketing Manager - SEO & Organic Growth (B2B/Data/SaaS) in Berlin or EU remoteDatarade invented the Data Commerce Cloud™, a B2B software platform that helps companies to easily setup a data shop, integrate with data marketplaces, and build a global data business - think "Shopify for Data". With 1,000+ registered data providers, 50k+ monthly B2B users, and strategic partnerships with enterprises like SAP, we are on track to build a true category leader - join our global success story!We are looking for a data-driven Online Marketing Manager (f/m/d) to lead our organic growth efforts. We're already attracting more than 50K+ monthly users, have an Alexa Rank below #35K, and have 50pt domain rating (Ahrefs). Your mission is to strengthen and build out Datarade's position as the world's most popular data comparison website and data commerce platform.
- Attract top talent by building an outstanding employer branding strategy and translating it into all necessary actions.
- Fire up all hiring pipelines through active sourcing, networking, campaigning, and matchmaking platforms.
- Execute the end-to-end hiring processes and assure we provide a great candidate experience at all times.
- Establish scalable people operation structures to build a strong foundation for our ambitious growth.
- Create a highly positive and high-performing human-centered environment where everyone is thriving and supports our mission.
- Work closely with our c-level and our people & culture consultancy to drive all sorts hr related projects around L&D, TA, and culture.
- You bring 2+ years of experience in a people-centered position.
- You have a proven track record of attracting and recruiting top talent within a fast-growing environment.
- You have profound skills with LinkedIn Talent Solutions.
- You bring extraordinary proactive communication skills (business fluent in English and German).
- You are a team player who enjoys working with a high number of different stakeholders and coordinating different organizational needs.
- You gained new work experience in additional aspects of the employee lifecycle, such as L&D.
- You bring a solid knowledge of German employment regulations, in particular of employee relations and payroll-related matters.
- You like taking care of general people operations because you know it's one of the most important pillars for any company.
- Transparency is one of our 9 principles for building a company we love. So here's the deal:
- Annual salary between €48K - €60K based on experience
- Between 0.15%-0.3% virtual employee stock options
- 30 days of vacation, flexible working hours (just align with your team)
- Massive ownership to shape processes and our company in its early stages
- All resources and c-lvl attention to make people growth happen
- A highly-motivated, close-knit team with extremely talented, fun, and international colleagues
- Monthly retrospectives, quarterly and yearly OKR goal setting for alignment
- Equipment of your choice e.g. Macbook M1, noise-canceling headphones, large screen, etc.
- Structured career growth paths, no corporate BS, proactive promotions, and salary increases
- Work from home whenever you want with our hybrid office policy
- Stylish penthouse office in the center of Berlin, standing desks, 1 Gbit/s internet
- Most importantly.. free snacks & drinks, espresso machine, foosball table, regular office parties, offsites etc.