Team Assistant, Internal Audit (f/m/d)
- work closely with the Head of Internal Audit and support the Global Internal Audit team with various administrative tasks
- manage calendar and travel schedules and plan, coordinate, and schedule meetings and conference calls, across multiple time zones
- prepare purchase requests, track purchase orders, and ensure that open invoices are paid in timely manner
- organize meetings and develop agendas and meeting materials
- manage multiple assignments in our fast-paced environment, while demonstrating discretion and a commitment to maintaining confidentiality
- SAP tools
- dynamic personality
- time management
Delivery Hero SE
Be a Hero - join our Team!
Delivery Hero is building the next generation of global on-demand delivery platforms. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we’re now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets. Our headquarters are located in Berlin, boasting over 1.000 employees from over 90 different nationalities in HQ alone. Diversity, inclusion and sustainability are key pillars for our success as we remain mindful about our impact on the world.