Senior Content Marketing Manager (m/f)
GSW Hochhaus- Berlin, Charlottenstraße 4, 10969 Berlin, Deutschland
- GSW Hochhaus- Berlin, Charlottenstraße 4, 10969 Berlin, Deutschland
- Marketing and Communications
- With work experience
- IT & Internet, Telekommunications
- Type of employment
- Regular employment
- Work types
- Full time
- Deliver effective content that encompasses all markets, products, channels, stakeholders and languages.
- Become an expert in your target region and know your target audience – your content is strong enough to support and impact sales and brand awareness.
- Work closely with digital marketing experts to create, develop and deliver content that’s used for cross-channel marketing.
- Manage the creation and optimization of web content for Search Engine Optimization
- Drive the development and oversee the production of new content assets, including whitepapers, blog posts, videos, social posts, lead nurturing emails, and more.
- Use content performance data (such as Google Analytics, HubSpot, Social Media and Salesforce), for continuous improvement and communicate these results to your team and our business leaders.
- Efficient project management, excellent stakeholder communication and maximize company resources with a focus on achieving the best results for the company.
- Google Analytics
- Social Media
- content production
- video communication
- data analysis
- content strategy
- social media
- case studies
EMnify is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, revolutionizing cellular Internet of Things (IoT). Our connectivity management service provides mobile network operators, enterprises, and developers globally with technology connecting ‘things’. The first to provide a mobile core infrastructure as a cloud service, EMnify enables secure, reliable and scalable connectivity, in ways previously impossible. EMnify leads the way towards a future without communication barriers. Today we serve customers from more than 70 countries, enabling innovative business models and IoT use cases across the globe.