IT Demand and Service Coordinator m/w/d
Eurofighter Jagdflugzeug GmbH
- Eurofighter Jagdflugzeug GmbH
- München, Deutschland
- Administration and Secretarial, Engineering and Technical Jobs, IT
- With work experience
- Aviation Aerospace
- Type of employment
- Regular employment, Fixed term contract
- Work types
- Full time
- Monitor, control and support service delivery, service quality, methodologies and processes are effectively followed.
- Contact Management for lM Services; coordinating with our IT Service Provider, Human Resources and the business to fulfill requirements.
- Providing assistance and support for projects relating to other areas of information Management and other duties as assigned necessary for the company.
- Maintain and improve the IM department intranet pages.
- Follow and optimise the Software Life-cycle Management for ‘Commercial Off The Shelf’ (COTS) products
- Testing new or updated COTS Products before roll-out
- COTS products Licence management
- Identify new tools or service improvements to support collaboration and IT digitalisation
- Experience of Service Management Systems
- ITIL or equivalent work experience within an IT environment
- Windows 10 and Group Policy knowledge is advantageous
- SharePoint and or web design experience
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Customer focused
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Team player
Management Company / Partner Company of Airbus Defence & Space
We are managing the world’s most advanced new generation swing-role combat aircraft available on the market.
We are a consortium that brings together the brightest minds in European aerospace in order to create a world class weapon system.
Together with our 4 international partner companies - one of which is Airbus Defence & Space – manage industry suppliers employing over 100,000 people across the supply chain, enriching the technology capabilities of the whole European region.