Performance Marketing Manager (f/m/diverse)
Schanzenstraße 6-20, 51063 Köln, Deutschland
Eurowings Digital GmbH
- Eurowings Digital GmbH
- Schanzenstraße 6-20, 51063 Köln, Deutschland
- Distribution and Sales, Marketing and Communications
- With work experience
- IT & Internet
- Type of employment
- Regular employment
- Work types
- Full time
- You will be responsible for the performance of our SEA campaigns and Programmatic activities. This will also involve the proper planning, execution, and optimization of them.
- With your outstanding, innovative ideas and approaches along the customer journey, you will drive our new customer and conversion rate growth.
- The management of tightly defined CAC and volume targets, with daily, weekly, and monthly reporting against KPIs, will be also your responsibility. Therefore, you will own key marketing reports around conversion rates as well as the campaign performance.
- With your analytical mindset, you will manage the performance marketing P&L and optimize the daily media spend using your critical eagle eye.
- Data is proof: Work closely with product, data science, and analytics teams to discover test data-driven ways to optimize performance.
- SEA and Programmatic Advertising are constantly evolving, just like you! You always keep yourself and your team up to date with the latest requirements and trends of the SEA and Programmatic world.
- You possess very profound knowledge and relevant work experience (at least 4-5 years) in the area of SEA Marketing and Programmatic. You are really an expert in both fields so that someone can trust you blindly.
- You are “fluent” in digital advertising and programmatic. This includes the following: Performing competitive analysis, campaign management, website-tagging (floodlight tags for audiences), SQL, DMP Audience Management, DSP (Trade Desk, Flashtalking, etc.), attribution modelling, data analysis tools (Omniture), SEA360, bid-management, and competitive analysis tools.
- You ideally worked in both an agency setting and a company environment.
- Your university degree in Marketing, eCommerce, or equivalent field sets your basis for being successful in this role.
- You have excellent communication skills in both German and English, collaborate effectively at various levels of the organization as well as with external agencies.
- Strong quantitative skills, entrepreneurial spirit, and an analytical mindset are your super powers. Additionally, you are a result-oriented strategic thinker with a can-do approach.
- You can show an established track record of analyzing marketing metrics and translating them into actionable insights.
- You are a great team player with the ability to excel in an agile, collaborative, ambiguous environment.
- analytical thinking
Join us to create Europe's smartest travel platform!
You think digitally and would like to work on ultimate travel solutions. Our team spirit is the fuel for your creativity.
We are convinced that traveling should be easy. Through seeking new challenges, not giving up and constant learning we connect the physical with the digital world.
Every day, we work with enthusiasm and passion to bring our 40 million customers safely as comfortably to their destination. All while being aware that the smallest irregularities can lead to delays. We consider it as a necessity to always find the best possible solution for our customers.