Finance Manager (m/f)
Sonnenberger Str. 64, 65193 Wiesbaden, Deutschland
- Fitvia GmbH
- Sonnenberger Str. 64, 65193 Wiesbaden, Deutschland
- Banken, Finanzdienstleister und Versicherungen, Finanzen, Marketing und Kommunikation
- Mit Berufserfahrung
- Nahrungs- & Genußmittel
- Feste Anstellung
- Manage bottom-up budget planning and detailed financial models by cooperating with fitvia’s management and all departments company-wide
- Update and refine cash flow forecasts and monthly budgets vs actuals
- Prepare meaningful reports as well as ad hoc analyses to the executive management
- Support the CFO in M&A activities and in resulting strategic projects
- Establish efficient workflows and optimize finance processes and the system landscape with regards to automation and efficiency
- Collaborate with auditors, accountants, tax advisors and lawyers
- Work closely with the Operations Team in order to optimize working capital and supply chain processes
- You have 2+ years experience in a leading audit firm or a similar position in a corporate or start-up environment
- You have a degree in Business Administration, ideally with a focus on finance/accounting
- You have good financial modeling skills and love for Excel - goes without saying!
- You have work experience with budgeting and/or controlling
- You have excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- You are a self-starter, driven to excel in a dynamic and truly entrepreneurial set-up
- You are business fluent in English and speak German on a native level
HAPPY NEW YOU.
We are one of the leading brands for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams in our new offices next to a nice park in Wiesbaden, Germany.