Über unsWir sind Flink, Dein neuer Online-Supermarkt.
Gemeinsam mit Dir sind wir auf der Mission die Welt des Lebensmitteleinzelhandels für immer zu revolutionieren. Wir bieten eine Auswahl von mehr als 2.000 Produkten, die in 10 Minuten zu unseren Kunden nach Hause geliefert werden. Dabei beziehen wir nur die hochwertigsten Produkte, um ein unvergleichliches Frische- und Geschmackserlebnis zu bieten - unser Ziel: 100% Bio, 100% lokal.
- The teams task is to conceptualise, develop, implement and commercialise a range of marketing solutions for FMCG companies.
- As we are building the team from scratch, we offer the opportunity to shape all aspects of the solutions we offer and the approach we take.
- Initialise and develop relationships with the most influential FMCG brands. This will include acquiring new partners we don't yet work with, as well as responding to inbound requests we receive.
- Pitch our unique offering to prospective clients to demonstrate the unique opportunities we can offer.
- Support the development of new marketing channels that both satisfy the request of our partners and always keep the flink customers at the forefront.
- Cross & upsell new promotion channels as we roll them out.
- Has outstanding analytical skills and is able to use data to determine valuable insights and strategies
- 3-4 years experience in either managing FMCG accounts or in the retail industry
- Sales experience in a b2b space would be beneficial
- Is communicative and enjoyed working with people to develop long term relationships
- Demonstrates the ability to work highly autonomously and thrives in an environment which requires out of the box thinking to solve challenges
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys taking on responsibilities to continuously improve the partnership team
- A cool 20% off your personal Flink orders, be the first to test out new products!
- A unique opportunity to be an early bird and have an impact on our strategy
- A steep learning curve, the possibility to work in an energised and dynamic team within a fast-paced environment
- Flat company structure where taking leadership is encouraged.
- For Berlin: A newly renovated and spacious HQ in the heart of Kreuzberg - lots of delicious lunch spots available within short walking distance