Über unsAbout us:
HENI is an international arts services business working with leading artists and estates across publishing, print-making, digital, film, art research. We focus on the individual artist and their work, offering art services including printing and reproduction, digital management, events, mounting, logistics, fine art photography and a recently launched on-line art trading platform.
- We are looking for an excellent personal assistant to join us remotely and help support our senior leadership team on a variety of projects, administrative and ad hoc duties. You will manage an extremely busy inbox and extensive and evolving ‘to do lists’, so attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills are a must. You will have good people skills as you will be responsible for liaising with multiple teams to ensure tasks are done on time. The ability to think ahead and anticipate is important. This is a varied and interesting remote role that would suit someone efficient, hardworking, and organised.
- You must be flexible, have a willingness to roll your sleeves up and be able to efficiently problem solve.
- Minimum university bachelor’s degree is required and of upmost importance is concise and effective communication skills.
- You should be to point to previous relevant administration, personal assistant, diary and inbox management experience.
- You should also be excellent in English, verbally and written.