Enterprise Architect (m/w/d)
Henkelstraße 67, 40589 Düsseldorf, Deutschland
Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Henkelstraße 67, 40589 Düsseldorf, Deutschland
- With work experience, Without work experience
- Other Sectors, IT & Internet, Consumer Goods and Consumer Durables
- Type of employment
- Regular employment
- Work types
- Full time
- Responsible for target modelling and documenting of all aspects of the enterprise IT landscape to ensure that processes, applications, information, data & technology are all aligned with the enterprise strategy, goals and objectives
- Continuously drive for efficiency gains and simplification of the IT landscape
- Define target architecture and respective roadmaps together with business and IT stakeholders
- Drive transformation to further strengthen enterprise architecture throughout the entire company
- Evaluate IT projects in terms of strategic fit, reusability of solutions and avoidance of redundant solutions
- Support project managers to evaluate, assess and design solutions to ensure coherence to target architecture and enterprise architecture standards
- Define and design architecture building blocks, principles and frameworks and actively populate these standards
- Guide business and IT counterparts in all enterprise architecture related topics
- JOB ID: 190001JF
- Business Administration
- Business Informatics
- Information Technology
- Open Group Architecture Framework
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics or similar
- 7 years working experience in Information Technology, preferred at least 2 years’ experience in Enterprise Architecture
- Knowledge of EA frameworks such as The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) and Enterprise Architecture methods and tools
- Highly motivated, proactive and innovative people with strong analytical, conceptual and communication skills and the ability of thinking abstractly about concepts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is a must, fluent in English and German
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
IBS is looking for an IT Infrastructure and Security Specialist as part of our Directory Services team. Directory Services focus on Authentication technologies, Cloud federation, Public Key Infrastructure and Secure Active Directory Design. This unit drives projects and provides expertise, solutions and consulting for all applications and IT services within the whole global organization.
The IT Infrastructure Specialist is responsible for the architecture and design of our worldwide Public Key Infrastructure, Active Directory authentication environment and cloud federation technologies. This includes technical aspects as well as sourcing and strategic decisions. The Specialist will align Security and Business requirements, while consistently following current market trends to ensure our environment is state of the art.
The IT Infrastructure Specialist steers, controls and monitors external partners and specialists to continuously improve our services. The Specialist discovers areas of improvement and prepares decisions for new project opportunities. Market trends and solutions must be assessed to provide possible recommendations for improvements. New market strategies like supporting cloud based approaches must be considered and adopted to our business strategy properly balancing functionality and business needs.