IT Infrastructure Specialist (m/w/d)
Henkelstraße 67, 40589 Düsseldorf, Deutschland
Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Henkelstraße 67, 40589 Düsseldorf, Deutschland
- With work experience, Without work experience
- IT & Internet, Consumer Goods and Consumer Durables, Miscellaneous Manufacturing Industries
- Type of employment
- Regular employment
- Work types
- Full time
- Work with a global team of internal colleagues and external partners
- Implement state of the art infrastructure solutions for authentication and authorization
- Develop strategies to further improve our environment supporting cloud and on-premise deployments
- Consult other applications on practical and secure interfaces for directory access scenarios & Public Key cryptography
- Develop plans to safeguard environment against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure
- Review industry and vendor security advisories for vulnerabilities and security issues
- Work with other internal and external teams to mitigate solutions based on vendor advisories and best practices
- Implement improvements by assessing current situation, evaluating market trends and anticipating future Henkel requirements
- Take project lead for implementing innovative solutions or products on a worldwide base
- JOB ID: 180001M3
- IT Security Expert
- University degree or apprentice in IT related field
- First experience in project management
- Strong interest in IT Infrastructure from a design and architecture perspective
- Willingness to become an IT security expert in Active Directory, federation and cloud technologies.
- Good service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of internal customers and providers
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are required to interface with other employees who are both technical and nontechnical
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication is a must
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
IBS is looking for an IT Infrastructure and Security Specialist as part of our Directory Services team. Directory Services focus on Authentication technologies, Cloud federation, Public Key Infrastructure and Secure Active Directory Design. This unit drives projects and provides expertise, solutions and consulting for all applications and IT services within the whole global organization.
The IT Infrastructure Specialist is responsible for the architecture and design of our worldwide Public Key Infrastructure, Active Directory authentication environment and cloud federation technologies. This includes technical aspects as well as sourcing and strategic decisions. The Specialist will align Security and Business requirements, while consistently following current market trends to ensure our environment is state of the art.
The IT Infrastructure Specialist steers, controls and monitors external partners and specialists to continuously improve our services. The Specialist discovers areas of improvement and prepares decisions for new project opportunities. Market trends and solutions must be assessed to provide possible recommendations for improvements. New market strategies like supporting cloud based approaches must be considered and adopted to our business strategy properly balancing functionality and business needs.