Workday HCM Lead Consultant (m/f)
- Berlin, Deutschland
- Mit Berufserfahrung
- IT & Internet, Unternehmensberatg., Wirtschaftsprüfg. & Recht
- Feste Anstellung
- We are looking for HCM Consultants with relevant working experience!
- Based on your expertise, industry knowledge and strong soft skills, support our clients from strategic considerations to successful implementation.
- Exhibit a deep understanding of the Workday products and solutions.
- Lead the business process design, configuration development and implementation of Workday solutions to meet the client's needs (business and configuration lead).
- Oversee business process and configuration workstream and their day-to-day activities (project lead).
- Identify opportunities for additional business.
- Plan and lead delivery of workshops and facilitated client events.
- Lead the implementation of Workday configuration activities.
- Propose solutions, addressing client business issues and objectives.
- Apply strong business skills and methodologies to interpret data, business processes and deliver solutions to clients.
- Deliver the highest quality and value to our customers.
- 7-10 years HR and or ERP application experience
- Workday Certification, with 2+ year’s implementation experience with Workday modules
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Workday navigation and Workday tools environment
- Proven ability to analyze business requirements for configuration
- practical experience with Workday Shadowing
- Excellent client communications skills
- high flexibility and willingness to travel
- Keen sence for customer needs
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 375,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. Just completing its 22nd year of patent leadership, IBM Research has defined the future of information technology with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents. Scientists from IBM Research have produced six Nobel Laureates, 10 U.S. National Medals of Technology, five U.S. National Medals of Science, six Turing Awards, 19 inductees in the National Academy of Sciences and 20 inductees into the U.S. National Inventors Hall of Fame. Today, IBM is much more than a “hardware, software, services” company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company. Our work and our people can be found in all sorts of interesting places. IBMers are helping transform healthcare, improving the retail shopping experience, rerouting traffic jams and even designing the next generation fan experience in sports stadiums around the world. It's the kind of thing we've been doing for more than 100 years.