Ingager is hiring a Social Performance Marketer
- Berlin, Deutschland
- Marketing und Kommunikation, Startups
- Ohne Berufserfahrung, Mit Berufserfahrung
- IT & Internet, Agentur, Werbung, Marketing & PR
- Feste Anstellung
- Facebook Marketing Specialist
- Do you want to work for a fast-growing Facebook agency? As a Performance Marketer at Ingager, you are a creative project manager with resultoriented objectives. You are the client's contact person and, together with your team, manages and optimizes the client's advertising on Facebook. To help you, you have internal resources like web developers, graphic designers and Facebook strategy specialists. With high ambitions and team goals, we always go the extra mile to create wow-feeling!
- We believe that you have completed an education within that prepares you well for working life and experience from similar tasks is highly qualifying. But it is your sense of marketing, analysis and structure that are valued the highest. We focus more on that than the number of years working experience. As a Performance Marketer, you will benefit from your analytical skills combined with your interest in marketing.
- Manage and quality-proof advertising campaigns on the Facebook platform Produce ad copy and strategy for advertising Create segments, audiences and optimization based on data Project lead the production of material for your accounts Reporting to the clients Develop and ensure the quality of internal work processes Utilize data to drive results for advertisers as well as optimize content and landing pages Ensuring long-term and profitable business relationships between agency and customer
- Social media marketing
- Performance marketing
- costumer care
- marketing strategy
- project manager
Ingager is a Stockholm-based agency specialized in helping companies reach their goals on Facebook. Since we opened in 2011, we have worked consistently to achieve better results and improve business for our clients.
We deliver measurable results to our clients every day!
The Ingager team is driven to produce results for each client. That is what motivates us. Our staff has to be able to handle responsibility and know how to work independently. Varying backgrounds, levels of education and experiences are a few of our many strengths. Ingager employs systems developers, social media specialists, marketers, graphic designers and business developers. Ingager has all the necessary resources for ensuring fast and efficient delivery.
We can proudly say that we offer an interesting career path. Our organization is characterized by an open, creative work environment, where business acumen and thinking outside of the box are encouraged.