Creative Content Editor / Tech Journalist (remote option)
Speditionstraße 5, 40221 Düsseldorf, Deutschland
- Being an English native speaker, take ownership of all written content and external communications for the US and UK markets
- Apply your proven experience in research and interview techniques to identify industry trends and gather all the information you need to write value-adding articles that prospects look forward to reading
- Use your creativity and excellent writing skills to create engaging, top-notch copy that addresses and inspires our prospects - from email newsletters to blog articles and thought leadership pieces
- Tailor your copy to the needs of our different target groups, buyer personas and to the stages of the buyer's journey
- Customize content to serve all the relevant digital channels, such as our website, landing pages, blog, newsletters, email campaigns and social media
- Establish and manage a portfolio of external blog contributors
- Consistently apply the highest standards of quality, orthography, punctuation and grammar, while adhering to house style
- WHAT YOUR JOB AREA WILL LOOK LIKE?
- You will become a member of the global Growth Marketing team, based at our headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany. In this team, our primary goal is to engage with prospective customers in a targeted manner, intriguing them with our innovative, cloud-based contact center solutions, injixo and The Call Center School. With our Inbound Marketing Strategy in place, our goal is to optimize conversion rates for all stages of the buyer’s journey, and to consequently generate a constant stream of sales leads. High quality digital content is a vital component of this strategy. We collaborate closely with the global Product Marketing team as well as with our regional Customer Experience experts and apply agile and data-driven methodologies, the latest tech, tools and creative ideas.
- NOTE FOR HOME-BASED COLLEAGUES: Proximity resp. easy travel to the InVision headquarters in Düsseldorf (Germany) is required to regularly work with your marketing colleagues on-site
- Excellent interview and research skills
- Creative writing
- Diversity in writing styles
- High quality content creation
- Strong collaboration abilities
- Outgoing personality
- Strong communication
- Affinity with product-focused B2B topics
- Tech affinity
Anders. Weil hier zählt was Du daraus machst.
Wir leben Teamwork, mit Leidenschaft und für höchste Qualität. Gemeinsam wollen wir uns weiterentwickeln. Deshalb findest Du bei uns jede Menge Raum und eine Unternehmenskultur, in der Du Dich kreativ entfalten und persönlich wachsen kannst.
Seit 1995 entwickeln wir unsere eigenen Softwareprodukte, die weltweit von zehntausenden Contact-Center-Mitarbeitern genutzt werden. Unsere Workforce-Management-Software und E-Learnings helfen unseren Kunden, den Einsatz und die Weiterbildung ihres Personals zu optimieren. BE HEARD. MAKE A DIFFERENCE. FIND YOUR PURPOSE. While striving to progress as a company, teamwork, passion, innovation and quality are what we live by. As a result, what you’ll find at InVision is a working environment and a corporate culture allowing you to unfold your creativity and grow personally. Since 1995, we have developed our own software products that are used every day by thousands of contact center professionals around the globe. Our workforce management software and e-learning solutions help our clients to optimize the scheduling and training of their most valuable resource: their people.