Über unsÜber uns
Die einzige Plattform, die den Kreislauf zwischen Leistungsmanagement, Mitarbeiterengagement und Lernen schließt.
- Refining Leapsome’s voice in German (DE) to ensure our quality standards and the best practices outlined in our English (EN) style guide and strategy are applied to our German content.
- Developing a DE style guide for our brand, adapting our guidelines to the needs of the DACH region. As a brand guardian, you would ensure that all DE content is on-brand and that the Leapsome voice is clear across all assets.
- Improving existing DE content by revising, copyediting, and expanding it.
- Creating new DE content following our content guidelines and strategy. This content will vary from sales enablement assets to thought leadership pieces, step-by-step guides, long-form blog posts, and more.
- Supporting our English content creation (including remixing and repurposing existing content into new pieces).
- Working closely with your manager and the rest of the marketing team to devise campaign plans and ensure a regular and high-quality publishing schedule.
- Researching HR topics and locating the best and most reliable third-party research to understand our target audience and support your written work (and the work of our team) with expert-level confidence.
- Interviewing clients for case studies, as well as internal and external thought leaders for various pieces.
- Working collaboratively to measure performance, apply optimization tactics, and distribute content.
- 2+ years of experience in German-language content production. Ideally, you also have experience developing English-language content.
- Native-level German skills and English proficiency.
- You have a very keen eye for detail and outstanding writing and editorial skills in German. Although you’ll be working with our editor when writing in English, you should also feel confident writing in this language.
- You’re a skilled, empathetic storyteller that can break down complex topics into easy-to-understand, relatable content. You have experience writing long-form content (1,500+ words) and your approach to content is creative, data-driven, and strategic.
- You understand on-page SEO and keyword research. You keep best practices in mind when creating content and you understand content distribution channels.
- You are comfortable brainstorming, creating, and promoting various types of content from start to finish. Similarly, you also know how to remix and repurpose content.
- You are familiar with B2B audiences and decision-makers.
- You’re well-organized and independently motivated.
- You have experience with and/or are willing to learn more about content marketing research and analytics tools such as SEMrush/Ahrefs (we use SEMRush), Google Analytics, and CMS systems (we use Webflow).
- You love learning and are willing to seek out knowledge in areas you’re not familiar with.
- You appreciate working in an environment where regular feedback is part of the culture.
- attention to detail
- creative thinking
- strategic thinking
- Become part of a fast-growing scale-up taking over the People Performance & Enablement space by making work fulfilling for more than two million people by 2025
- Join a diverse and international team of talented, smart, and kind people
- We value feedback exchange and celebrating successes — big and small
- Enjoy our hybrid model by working from home or in our offices in the heart of Berlin, Germany
- Develop your skills with a yearly development budget of €2,000
- Experience a healthy work-life balance with flexible work hours and the option of working abroad for up to 2 months per year
- Have fun at monthly team activities like kayaking, laser tag, and game nights
- Stay active and healthy with a free Urban Sports Club membership
- Take 30 vacation days every year (plus public holidays)
- Receive competitive pay and a VSOP package