Über unsÜber uns
Die einzige Plattform, die den Kreislauf zwischen Leistungsmanagement, Mitarbeiterengagement und Lernen schließt.
- Onboard new customers and set them up for success; while doing that you continuously work to test and improve the onboarding experience.
- Support customers to rollout additional parts of the platform later and enable them to have the best possible impact by using Leapsome.
- Monitor and improve customer success KPIs, and work to make customer success processes and structures scalable.
- Further develop, continuously test and rapidly execute onboarding, user education, support and account management processes.
- Gather feedback and user stories directly from our customers, come up with ideas to improve the product and work closely with the product and engineering team to constantly improve the product (You actively contribute to our product roadmap!).
- Create the best SaaS customer experience across onboarding, support and account management.
- Build lasting relationships with our customers and help them build better companies.
- You hold a university degree and have 1+ years (Junior) or 3+ years (Senior) work experience in Consulting, Customer Success, Customer Support, Sales, Account Management, Coaching, Training & Development or a similar customer-facing role, ideally in a B2B software company.
- You are fluent in German and English both in written and spoken form.
- You are a people-person and curious to fully understand your counterpart.
- You excel at communicating complex processes in a simple way.
- You strive to provide excellent user experiences and service to our customers.
- You are a very process driven person and continuously work to improve existing processes.
- You have a good understanding of technology and make decisions based on data.
- You are passionate about the future of work and continuous learning at work, and you want to join us in building an exceptional team and company to have real impact in this space.
- Bonus: You have previous experience in SaaS or HR tech.
- relationship building
- Become part of a fast-growing scale-up taking over the People Performance & Enablement space by making work fulfilling for more than two million people by 2025
- Join a diverse and international team of talented, smart, and kind people
- We value feedback exchange and celebrating successes — big and small
- Enjoy our hybrid model by working from home or in our offices in the heart of Berlin, Germany
- Develop your skills with a yearly development budget of €2,000
- Experience a healthy work-life balance with flexible work hours and the option of working abroad for up to 2 months per year
- Have fun at monthly team activities like kayaking, laser tag, and game nights
- Stay active and healthy with a free Urban Sports Club membership
- Take 30 vacation days every year (plus public holidays)
- Receive competitive pay and a VSOP package