Business Development Manager Aesthetic – North (m/w/d)
IT & Internet, Other Sectors
Regular employment, Full time
- Manages sales of the company’s products and services in Germany
- Manages an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Collaborates with Regional Sales Manager in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment.
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings.
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with corporate finance and Regional Sales Manager.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Collaborates with marketing to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support.
- Collaborates with Regional Sales Manager to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
- Interpersonal skills and professional demeanor; ability to negotiate
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales of capital equipment in the Medical field to end consumers.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Must be driven and self-motivated, able to work independently and cooperate with others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- professional appearance
- problem solving skills
- analytical thinking