Über unsDid you notice the world of work is changing?
Malt connects the best freelancers with the most exciting companies in Europe. We pride ourselves on offering a combination of AI and human powered sourcing that is 10x more efficient than the traditional players. Plus, we offer a simple secure payments process that provides peace of mind for both parties.
We are a tech company with a human approach. Everyday thousands of people come to Malt looking for choice, who to work with, when and how.
Malt in numbers:
- A community of 270,000 freelancers (the largest in Europe) 30,000 clients
- 112 million euros raised with ISAI, Serena, IDInvest, Eurazeo Growth & Goldman Sachs
- 4 offices in Paris, Lyon, Madrid & Munich
- Twice recognised by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
- Over 200 Malters sharing one culture
- 50% of Malt Leaders are women, we are committed to equality and diversity
Join us and become part of the #NewWorkOrder.
- Develop a portfolio of midsize/scale ups accounts, up to a few large big bets (DAX30, TECDAX)
- Listen to needs of the market and your clients and share your insights with the marketing and product team
- Collaborate with the team to develop and share best practices
- Support the clients in finding the best freelancers corresponding to their needs for high-profile projects
- Collaborate with the technical team on demos and tools
- Establish targeted commercial strategies and respective targets as well as a a solution selling approach
- Use our CRM to structure your approach and multiply your efficiency
- IT & services
- frame conditions
- sales planning
- implementation speed
- Minimum 3 years of experience in commercial role
- negotiating skills
- intercultural competency
- Working for Malt: Today we are 200 Malters. Every Malter contributes to living our values every day and to shaping the way we work together. We believe that talent develops best with trust and autonomy.
- Before applying we strongly encourage you to read our open letter about Culture at Malt here.
- This is what else you can expect working at Malt:
- An international, warm and motivated team that always tries to bring fun into the work.
- 1 week onboarding in Paris - Get to know our product and our culture at our HQ before you dive into your new role in your team.
- Malt Academies - Internal experts offer short lectures on a variety of topics, we are keen on learning something new everyday (very often Tech!).
- Free Books - For any topic that is directly or indirectly related to your work, we will order a book for you without any approval procedures or hassle.
- Home Office - We believe that the exchange between people is important, but sometimes it is easier to concentrate at home. Since you will be part of the local team and a global team at the same time, we always keep our work habits hybrid.
- Office at Wework - We are working at Wework Odeonsplatz in Munich. Cool work environment in the city center.
- Karaoke - We have been a big fan of karaoke ever since we started.