Über unsEnabling Better Organizations
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 500 to 1,000+. We already have more than 4,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?
- We want to become the category-leader for HR management software for SMEs in Europe. Be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining one of our first regional sales teams.
- You will create first milestones for Personio and become a pioneer in transforming HR for SMEs across new markets.
- As a Sales Development Representative you are responsible for the development of our Sales Pipeline.
- You will work closely with the Country Manager and Account Executives to generate leads in the new market, which makes you an integral part of our Growth Strategy internationally.
- Development and implementation of strategies for outbound lead generation
- Research, identification and approach of new potential customers in the UK&I region
- Resolution and clarification of the requirements of our target group and mediation of the first solutions for the digitization of HR processes
- Building relationships to establish an engaged dialogue with our target customers
- Passing qualified leads to the Account Executive
- You already have experience in exchange with customers, preferably in the B2B area (eg: call center, human resources, event management, etc.)
- You are passionate about software products and ready to work with them
- You identify yourself as an active listener who communicates purposefully and with conviction and is always proactive
- You can create trust and enthusiasm with potential customers through your positive, energetic and creative way
- You demonstrate great presentation and communication skills in written and spoken English
- You are fluent (C2 level written and verbal) in one of the following languages: French, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Danish or Norwegian
- presentation skills
- Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for a project of your own and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares