Über unsLet’s do good and have some fun!
PLANETLY is aiming to become the largest platform for analyzing, reducing and offsetting CO2 in corporations across Europe. Founded by two serial entrepreneurs (Co-Founder of Outfittery and Co-Founder of Helpling) in early 2020, we believe that we can make a difference on a large scale by enabling companies to become planet positive. As we see ourselves as ‘for-purpose – for-profit’, we’re committed to employing all entrepreneurial abilities to solve one of our generation’s most pressing problems with the help of technology, data, and outstanding people. If you want to become a part of our mission in making corporate Europe more sustainable, one company at a time, we would be thrilled to hear from you.
- Enable our team to deliver a world class candidate journey to let our ambitious hiring plan become reality
- Be responsible for the growth of our people: as individuals and a team
- Support us in building out our unique, value driven team culture. And becoming an even greater place to work every day.
- Processes & Innovation:
- Act as an innovator within our team and take full ownership of designing and implementing processes such as feedback and performance reviews
- Design and steer smooth administrative processes to guarantee a great employee experience
- Monitor recruitment and people related KPIs to identify optimization needs and support your strategic planning
- Build trusted relationships with our employees, management team, and our founders and become their strategic sparrings partner
- 5+ years of professional experience in HR, experience in a fast-paced & high-growth environment is crucial
- You have experience in building organizations from scratch, including complex processes like feedback & performance management, culture, and international expansion
- You are an expert in the field of talent acquisition as well as people management and have a strong understanding of german labour law
- You have hold a leading HR position for 2+ years and are eager to multiply your experience within your team
- You love structure, enjoy working hands-on, and happily take on responsibility
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in both spoken and written German (C1) and English (C1) are essential, additional languages are beneficial
- WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Become part of something bigger! We join forces in creating the leading platform for carbon management to build a planet-positive economy and make our ambitious OKRs reality
- At Planetly you can do what you love and are best at while doing good and create real-world impact
- You will become part of a collaborative and cross-functional environment, supported by regular knowledge sharing sessions, where you will be empowered through ownership
- We are ever-evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, meeting ratings, pulse checks, and leadership coaching to make sure that we grow together and find everyone's perfect spot at the table.
- Enjoy the perks of working remote-first but always feel free to join us in our office in the heart of Berlin including a beautiful garden and the option to bring your dog to work
- We offer an attractive & competitive salary, as well as the equipment of your choice (iOS/Windows, home office furniture) and coverage for your cost of commuting if necessary