Über unsLet’s do good and have some fun!
PLANETLY is aiming to become the largest platform for analyzing, reducing and offsetting CO2 in corporations across Europe. Founded by two serial entrepreneurs (Co-Founder of Outfittery and Co-Founder of Helpling) in early 2020, we believe that we can make a difference on a large scale by enabling companies to become planet positive. As we see ourselves as ‘for-purpose – for-profit’, we’re committed to employing all entrepreneurial abilities to solve one of our generation’s most pressing problems with the help of technology, data, and outstanding people. If you want to become a part of our mission in making corporate Europe more sustainable, one company at a time, we would be thrilled to hear from you.
- You take full responsibility for developing the financial services industry as a new core market segment for planetly
- You acquire and serve customers from the financial service industry end-to-end and hands-on, with the aim to improve their sustainability long-term
- You coordinate identifying and building out the software-driven value proposition for the financial services industry together with our product and sustainability teams
- You help financial services derive mid-and long-term decarbonization strategies by working closely with them at the senior management level as well as all other relevant stakeholders
- You interact with regulators to establish our approach in the overall regulatory environment
- You coordinate customer-specific sustainability engagement teams, made up of experts from other departments, to guide the customers towards decarbonization
- You will build out the market segment with the perspective of setting up a new team that is responsible for serving banks, private equity companies, asset managers, etc
- You have a university degree (Bachelor and/or Master) and are fluent in German and English (C1,C2)
- You have 4 years + of relevant experience as a consultant, strategic advisor, or practitioner with focus on financial services
- You have 3 years + of relevant experience in digital business models
- You have leadership experience, expertise in building teams, and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have a good knowledge of sustainability and you love to work on cutting-edge topics
- You have a strong network in the financial industry
- You have a solid understanding of agile software development
- You have shown you can work in a team and deliver results together on time
- You understand that communication and clarity are the keys to our success
- You are confident in working with MS Office and other data-driven tools
- WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Become part of something bigger! We join forces in creating the leading platform for carbon management to build a planet-positive economy and make our ambitious OKRs reality
- At Planetly you can do what you love and are best at, while doing good and create real-world impact
- You will become part of a collaborative and cross-functional environment, supported by regular knowledge sharing sessions, where you will be empowered through ownership
- We are ever-evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, meeting ratings, pulse checks, and leadership coaching to make sure that we grow together and find everyone's perfect spot at the table.
- Enjoy the perks of working remote-first but always feel free to join us in our office in the heart of Berlin including a beautiful garden and the option to bring your dog to work
- We offer an attractive & competitive salary, as well as the equipment of your choice (iOS/Windows, home office furniture) and coverage for your cost of commuting if necessary