Über unsLet’s do good and have some fun!
PLANETLY is aiming to become the largest platform for analyzing, reducing and offsetting CO2 in corporations across Europe. Founded by two serial entrepreneurs (Co-Founder of Outfittery and Co-Founder of Helpling) in early 2020, we believe that we can make a difference on a large scale by enabling companies to become planet positive. As we see ourselves as ‘for-purpose – for-profit’, we’re committed to employing all entrepreneurial abilities to solve one of our generation’s most pressing problems with the help of technology, data, and outstanding people. If you want to become a part of our mission in making corporate Europe more sustainable, one company at a time, we would be thrilled to hear from you.
- Help us to build the leading carbon management software by introducing our solution to customers and accompanying them through their journey of becoming climate neutral
- Drive our growth through generating and qualifying leads from our target industries and core customer segments (inbound and more importantly outbound)
- Review our lead funnel and understand what strategies and tactics work best to convert our leads to customers
- In close cooperation with other departments (especially Marketing, Carbon Intelligence and Product) you will spend time with our leads, exploring their needs, and thereby helping Planetly to build a scalable and excellent customer acquisition processes
- Gain insights into the purchasing processes and personas of our customers and identify our ideal customer profile while iterating our value proposition and pitch
- Funnel back all relevant customer feedback to help us advance our product and develop a clear customer-driven product feature roadmap
- You have first experience in the field of sales, preferrably in B2B, as well as strong motivation to learn what es needs to succeed in sales
- You are a digital native and not afraid to explain a complex software solution to customers
- A solid understanding of the mechanics of a B2B SaaS business and the metrics and levers would be a plus
- You bring a proactive way of thinking with strong structuring skills, which you use to develop solutions that add value for your customers
- A strong plus is the confident handling of CRM systems such as Hubspot
- A passion for and understanding of all sustainability topics, metrics, and initiatives
- You have very good knowledge (C1+) of German and English, both written and spoken, additional languages are beneficial
- WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Become part of something bigger! We join forces in creating the leading platform for carbon management to build a planet-positive economy and make our ambitious OKRs reality
- At Planetly you can do what you love and are best at, while doing good and create real world impact
- You will become part of a collaborative and cross-functional environment, supported by regular knowledge sharing sessions, where you will be empowered through ownership
- We are ever evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, meeting ratings, pulse checks, and leadership coaching to make sure that we grow together and find everyone's perfect spot at the table.
- Enjoy the perks of working remote first but always feel free to join us in our office in the heart of Berlin including a beautiful garden and the option to bring your dog to work
- We offer an attractive & competitive salary, as well as the equipment of your choice (iOS/Windows, home office furniture) and coverage for your cost of commuting if necessary