Über unsLet’s do good and have some fun!
PLANETLY is aiming to become the largest platform for analyzing, reducing and offsetting CO2 in corporations across Europe. Founded by two serial entrepreneurs (Co-Founder of Outfittery and Co-Founder of Helpling) in early 2020, we believe that we can make a difference on a large scale by enabling companies to become planet positive. As we see ourselves as ‘for-purpose – for-profit’, we’re committed to employing all entrepreneurial abilities to solve one of our generation’s most pressing problems with the help of technology, data, and outstanding people. If you want to become a part of our mission in making corporate Europe more sustainable, one company at a time, we would be thrilled to hear from you.
- Design and build the services and infrastructure that enable companies to offset their greenhouse gas emissions and save the world from the climate crisis!
- You love working with other engineers and disciplines to come up with solutions to complex problems that are robust, reliable and clean.
- You love working in the fast-paced world of a startup, where our requirements are always changing and sometimes we need to go into crunch-time for important deliverables
- You are comfortable working in a python/django environment. Ideally, you have some experience with Django 3+ and python 3.x. Other languages are a plus.
- You’ve worked with cloud infrastructure before. AWS preferred but GCP experience considered.
- You have experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- You’ve worked in an agile development environment, love it when your code coverage is at 100%, and don’t think it’s necessary to have a QA tester check your work, because you trust your tests.
- We have a diverse international team and use English as our working language. You can read, write, and speak professional English.
- You have a bachelors or masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related/relevant technical field, or equivalent experience
- Frontend / Full-Stack or Data Engineering experience is a plus - especially if you know React or a similar modern web framework
- Interest and/or experience in security, data privacy, compliance, and machine learning a plus
- WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Become part of something bigger! We join forces in creating the leading platform for carbon management to build a planet-positive economy and make our ambitious OKRs reality
- At Planetly you can do what you love and are best at, while doing good and create real world impact
- You will become part of a collaborative and cross-functional environment, supported by regular knowledge sharing sessions, where you will be empowered through ownership
- We are ever evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, meeting ratings, pulse checks, and leadership coaching to make sure that we grow together and find everyone's perfect spot at the table.
- Enjoy the perks of working remote first but always feel free to join us in our office in the heart of Berlin including a beautiful garden and the option to bring your dog to work
- We offer an attractive & competitive salary, as well as the equipment of your choice (iOS/Windows, home office furniture) and coverage for your cost of commuting if necessary