Über unsLet’s do good and have some fun!
PLANETLY is aiming to become the largest platform for analyzing, reducing and offsetting CO2 in corporations across Europe. Founded by two serial entrepreneurs (Co-Founder of Outfittery and Co-Founder of Helpling) in early 2020, we believe that we can make a difference on a large scale by enabling companies to become planet positive. As we see ourselves as ‘for-purpose – for-profit’, we’re committed to employing all entrepreneurial abilities to solve one of our generation’s most pressing problems with the help of technology, data, and outstanding people. If you want to become a part of our mission in making corporate Europe more sustainable, one company at a time, we would be thrilled to hear from you.
- Help us to build the leading carbon management software by introducing our solution to customers and accompanying them through their journey of becoming climate neutral
- In close cooperation with our Product, Marketing, and Carbon Intelligence team you will spend time with our largest customers, understand their needs, and educate them about our product and how to use it to manage their carbon footprint
- Gain insights into the purchasing processes and personas of our customers and develop and iterate our ideal customer profile in different target industries
- Engage with our leads and turn them into satisfied customers by understanding how our software and services can help them on their sustainability journey
- Develop a clear perspective on the key software requirements around carbon management of our customers, synthesize your insights and share them back to the product development team
- Support the strategy definition of our future go-to-market incl. target industry segments, customer acquisition approach, product feature roadmap, long-term customer success incl. up-/cross-selling approach
- 3 years B2B SaaS Sales
- Solid understanding of CAC, ACV, conversion time, CLT
- Key Account Management
- Handling 6+ digits annual contract value
- Experience with CRM's (Hubspot)
- Benefitial: sustainability knowledge
- Strong communication
- Entrepreneurial personality
- Become part of something bigger! We join forces in creating the leading platform for carbon management to build a planet-positive economy and make our ambitious OKRs reality
- At Planetly you can do what you love and are best at, while doing good and create real world impact
- You will become part of a collaborative and cross-functional environment, supported by regular knowledge sharing sessions, where you will be empowered through ownership
- We are ever evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, meeting ratings, pulse checks, and leadership coaching to make sure that we grow together and find everyone's perfect spot at the table.
- Enjoy the perks of working remote first but always feel free to join us in our office in the heart of Berlin including a beautiful garden and the option to bring your dog to work
- We offer an attractive & competitive salary, as well as the equipment of your choice (iOS/Windows, home office furniture) and coverage for your cost of commuting if necessary