Über unsRaisin GmbH
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which connects more than 40 different nationalities.
- ensure the product strategy and vision is efficiently communicated and effectively executed
- lead the delivery of great customer experiences within significant regulatory constraints
- organize priorities in your roadmap and backlog, and strategically optimize scope to achieve rapid feedback cycles
- By gaining an in-depth understanding of customer needs
- you identifying and monitoring Objectives, Key Results and KPIs as well as using them as cornerstones for team focus and priorities
- build an effective and resilient product chapter at Raisin
- agile project management of software projects
- adapt agile processes to suit the team’s needs, rather than sticking to a rigid by-the-book approach
- analysing business requirements and user needs and distilling both into user stories for your engineering and design team
- both technology and user-experience combined with an entrepreneurial spirit
- with and/or pointed curiosity about investments and pensions
- collaborating with smart, passionate engineers, designers and business stakeholders
- Relocation and visa support
- product management experience in a technical environment
- analysing business requirements
- storyteller with experience in communicating concepts
- JOIN OUR MISSION, JOIN OUR TEAM - AND GROW WITH US!
- At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
- As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events