Über unsRaisin GmbH
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which connects more than 40 different nationalities.
- You will ensure the product strategy and vision is efficiently communicated and effectively executed
- You organize priorities and strategic de-scoping to achieve rapid feedback cycles by owning and managing your roadmap and product backlog
- By gaining an in-depth understanding of customer and partner needs
- identifying and monitoring KPIs as well as using them as cornerstones for team focus and priorities
- You will help drive a significant re-architecture and re-platforming programme across the company
- you will also contribute to and support the evolution of the cross-functional product leadership function at Raisin
- Start-up or Growth-stage company using agile development methodologies
- Relocation and visa support
- product management
- product management experience in a technical environment
- requirement analysis
- technical specifications
- technical project management
- software projects
- understanding technology
- web services
- financial products
- RESTful web services
- storyteller with experience in communicating concepts
- JOIN OUR MISSION, JOIN OUR TEAM - AND GROW WITH US!
- At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
- As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events