Über unsRaisin GmbH
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which connects more than 40 different nationalities.
- You will drive cloud automation efforts and improve development tools and environments according to Cloud Native principles
- You will contribute in building the development infrastructure used by internal product teams, and drive different automation projects with regards to the latest technology
- Together with the rest of the team, you will set standards, establish guidelines and share best practices in order to ensure continuous learning and improvement
- You will provide stable automated solutions for our internal customers to speed up product testing and delivery
- Nurture teams to strive for test automation and quality assurance throughout the development process
- You have university degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related fields or equivalent practical experienc
- You are familiar with deployments of microservices and serverless functions in AWS
- Proven professional experience in cloud software development using Amazon Web Services
- You are comfortable with scripting languages like Bash, Python, and Groovy
- You are experienced with building automation tools on Java/Python (experience with Go is a very nice to have)
- You have a proven hands on experience with modern CI/CD tools, AWS, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes and Helm
- You are comfortable participating in technical and architectural discussions
- You are an open-minded and creative team player willing to continue creating our culture
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events