Über unsÜber uns:
Wir begegnen Kunden, Partnern und einander auf Augenhöhe.
Qualität und Professionalität bilden die Grundlage unseres Erfolgs.
Dank Innovationen und modernsten Technologien erobern wir die Märkte – aber auch die Herzen unserer Nutzer.
- For one of our Swiss investments we are looking in our Berlin office for a Data Analyst (f/m/d)
- Drive product development and monetization strategies through the power of data analysis
- Be responsible for setting up smooth data infrastructure processes
- Enable internal stakeholders from across product management, engineering, marketing, business development, executive management and others to make data-informed decisions through data ingestion, transformation, analysis, visualization and interpretation support
- Evaluate, define and monitor KPIs to improve current processes
- Advise and support the agile product teams on analytical issues, data management as well as its evaluation and interpretation
- A technical, analytical or scientific educational or proven professional background (e.g. data science, business information technology, mathematics, statistics) or comparable professional experience
- Very strong SQL skills
- The ability to visualize data in a meaningful way and to use it to tell a story
- Excellent skills with MS Excel/Google S
- Python is a plus
- Experience with cloud data infrastructures (e.g. Google Cloud Platform) and business intelligence tools (e.g. Looker) is a plus
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication. English is a must, German is a plus
- On the personal side, you see yourself as a solution-oriented, positive team player, who is open to constructive input and self-reflects as part of the team who likes to inspire others to achieve great results