Über unsÜber uns:
Wir begegnen Kunden, Partnern und einander auf Augenhöhe.
Qualität und Professionalität bilden die Grundlage unseres Erfolgs.
Dank Innovationen und modernsten Technologien erobern wir die Märkte – aber auch die Herzen unserer Nutzer.
- For one of our Swiss investments we are looking in our Berlin office for Data Product Owner f/m/d
- Product ownership of data products, meaning any application of data that is valuable to the business
- Proactive requirement analysis in conjunction with product teams and central departments
- Collaboration and co-management of ideation and discovery phases with the product manager and/or business units
- Full responsibility for the product backlog, prioritization of user stories and coordination of these with the development team
- Drive product development for prioritized data features and release planning together with product teams and/or business units
- Further development, adaptation and support of existing data products (lifecycle management)
- Consolidate data governance principles and practices that ensure high quality through the complete lifecycle of your data
- Information management in all directions, both to the platform team or business unit as well as (top) management
- Coordination with responsible roles and colleagues regarding capacity and resource planning for data development projects
- You have a technical, analytical or scientific educational background (e.g. business information technology, data science) or comparable professional experience
- You have (data) product management experience in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and you are able to shape data product discovery and delivery according to lean/agile principles
- You can couple your strong business sense with a broad understanding of methodologies related to Analytics, BI, Data Science and AI/ML
- You have no problem with navigating ambiguous situations and have a profound problem solver attitude
- Your excellent communication and interpersonal skills help you in building strong relationships and handle expectation management
- You speak English fluently