wefox is Europe’s leading InsurTech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a record-breaking Series C funding round of $650 million in 2021, making it the largest funding round of any InsurTech to date.
wefox is revolutionising insurance by empowering the customer and delivering personalised experiences, driven by data. Our vision is to enable people to be safe. By providing our customers 360 degree advice through our network of advisors, we optimise each individual's risk coverage through innovative prevention, assistance and insurance products.
As our Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (f/m/d) you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment processes of your assigned departments. You will focus on providing an outstanding candidate experience and work on building trustful relationships with Hiring Managers.
- You will ensure targets are delivered within timelines, at a high quality and cost effective.
- You will manage multiple sources to seek out top talent to include active (job boards) & passive (sourcing) candidate generation channels.
- You will build and maintain pipelines of qualified future talent by bringing thorough knowledge of the talent market.
- You will be responsible for candidate assessment by conducting screening interviews.
- You will ensure a great candidate experience by treating candidates with respect ensuring timely communication.
- You will act as a trusted Recruitment Business Partner for your business unit.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant recruitment experience (in-house or agency)
- Excellent communications skills, you are fluent in English; fluency in German would be an advantage
- Preferably experience in Business recruitment, ideally in a start-up environment
- Persuasive can-do mentality to identify, engage, and activate the best talent from around the world
- Successful collaboration with hiring managers to deeply understand role requirements and ensure a productive and fun work environment
- Strategic mindset to create and maintain pipelines and sustainable communication plans
- recruitment experience
- communications skills
- Business recruitment
- Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
- Here are some of them:
- Flexible working hours
- 26 working days of vacation + 24th and 31st December.
- Seniority days: one day of extra holiday per employment year starting from the 2nd anniversary in the company (up to 30 days total holidays).
- Up to 50% of your public transport costs reimbursed
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Grants for training and coaching