Über unsInterested in combining IT and healthcare?
Imagine you can tell your friends and family that with your job you shape the future of healthcare. You work with products that save lives and make a difference and you join a medical imaging company that puts the patient and the employee into focus. Our goal as an organization is to create a platform that enables access to patient data and information across departments. At Sectra we strive to make a real difference in everything we do and that is why it is important for us to find a Technical Consultant for medical software with an innovative mindset. Someone with a desire to contribute to making our society safer and healthier, in close collaboration with our customers and end users, and who is interested in becoming part of our "Best People" team.
- Over the course of 24 months you will progress through the program by taking part in a unique combination of on-the-job-training, coaching and mentorship, learning-courses and live projects in different roles within the organization to really make sure that you make the most out of this experience.
- Career paths you could expect to take within Sectra upon completion of the Medical IT Trainee Program:
- Technical Track
- You could work in depth with our product portfolio and our solutions, its architecture and infrastructure. Potential roles you could undertake would be:
- Technical Consultant
- Project Manager
- Support Engineer
- Solution Architect
- Commercial Track
- You would work in close collaboration with our sales team in order to fully assess customer needs and requirements to suggest ways in which our products and solutions can solve their problems and improve patient care. Potential roles could be:
- Account Manager
- Customer Success Manager
- Clinical Track
- Be at the heart of our customer workflow analysis and configuration, offering support, guidance, and training to our end users whilst also working with our sales team to offer world class demonstrations.
- Applications Specialist
- We hire for attitude and ability – train for skill. For that reason this program is designed for recent engineering graduates with passion and talent for technology and the medical IT industry. Across (international) teams, our Medical IT program participants work to solve real-world challenges, often spurring innovations that change the way we do business.
- Therefore, we are looking for individuals with ambitions and curiosity and the motivation to be a part of the future of healthcare. We want pioneers, problem solvers, and leaders to help us create a healthier society.
- If you have the ability to learn, learn fast and be fluent in German and good in English, we can promise you the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
- Our Medical IT program is set to start in September 2022. During the following 24 months our mission will be to prepare you in the best possible way for your future at Sectra.
- As participant in the program you will receive:
- A monthly salary
- The fringe benefit package offered to all Sectra employees including vacationdays, public transport ticket , bicycle leasing with our partner BusinessBike, company fitness with Urban Sports Club - your health is very important for us!
- A trip to our headquarters in Linköping, Sweden for our 3 day rookie introduction course
- A company culture based on trust, transparency, personal responsibility, respect and humour
- As a team, sharing knowledge is a given for us and successes are celebrated together
- Flexible hybrid working model with office based and mobile working, Onboarding with mentorship and trainings
- Not to mention the fact that being part of Sectra, regardless of your role, always means:
- Hundreds of colleagues that make going to work fun
- Lots of activities and social events on a regular basis
- The opportunity to create close and personal relationships with our customers through different events and visits