Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f)
10117 Berlin, Deutschland
- Sensorberg GmbH
- 10117 Berlin, Deutschland
- Startups, IT
- Mit Personalverantwortung, Mit Berufserfahrung
- IT & Internet
- Feste Anstellung
- Ruby on Rails
- working on a hybrid rails/JS platform
- Fullstack Development
- Lead the agile development of our rails based platform. Test and deploy with zero downtime, we want to move fast and we´re looking for a lean Rails developer to lead the path. Our platform manages beacons/application and business rules of our customers. The exiting challenge lies in the constant flow of incoming statistics data and the need to process it further so we can build awesome statistics frontends and enable innovtive new business rules. Showing a notification on your phone when you pass a beacon is just the beginning!You will work in a team with highly skilled frontend developers, working on a hybrid rails/JS platform. Combining the advantages of those technologies.We have an awesome stack of automations running in our Jenkins CI server and expect the rails backend to integrate with the other projects as well.
- We provide a green field for you to code and get things done. There is no legacy to worry about, this rails project is just getting started! If necesary, we´ll use our excellent contacts to startups with rails based solution to make sure that we can tackle any problem.
- web based products
- database migration
- multiple servers
- Test Driven Development
- QA processes
- Agile Development leadership
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Ruby on Rails
- Senior level
- JSON Api
- Microsoft Azure VM
- Leadership experience
A proximity technology agnostic solution to scale IoT projects
Sensorberg was founded in 2013 after successfully completing the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator program and has since become the leading Beacon management platform. Our goal is to digitize and automate processes to make various aspects of our lives easier, provide data for better decision making and facilitate in real-world problem solving. There are seemingly no limits on the possible use case implementations of our technology. IoT and industry 4.0 are the key words that we focus on with our customers.
Sensorberg's team is very international with over 50% foreign nationalities from more than 9 countries represented, sometimes mistaken as a United Nations organization. We have a culture of openness, collaboration, and creativity where everyone is encouraged to take ownership in projects and also present their points of views to the team. Our company language is English and if you are tech savvy, Rails or AngularJS would also be understood.
Our other benefits include:
- Weekly company breakfast
- Free drinks incl. club mate, coffee and your preferred choice of caffeine
- Variety of fresh fruits and snacks
- Gimbal and bean bags
- Financial support of retirement benefits
We have a special focus on solving real problems in industries such as finance, retail, construction, advertising, logistics and manufacturing, for our partners and customers. Webegan with a marketing agency to fast prototype a concept which followed with a beacon eco-system implementation that was supported by multiple work streams at Sensorberg. Our continued strategy is to focus on Industry 4.0 capabilities utilizing BLE beacons that automate manual data collection processes into digital data that is collected into secured cloud storage for further analysis and machine learning.