Digital Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
Herzogspitalstraße 24, 80331 München, Deutschland
- ServiceNow GmbH
- Herzogspitalstraße 24, 80331 München, Deutschland
- Marketing und Kommunikation, IT
- Mit Berufserfahrung
- IT & Internet
- Feste Anstellung
- Owning and deeply understanding the inbound customer journey for the German market
- Building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, email, mail/print campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition
- Optimizing marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establishing closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and convert customers
- Conducting competitor research and optimizing our inbound strategy accordingly
- Proposing new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
- Running concurrent personalization experiments to test and optimize demand generation on our own websites
- Identifying & developing partnerships and new channels for growth
- Ensuring highest standards of content quality and user experience of our local inbound properties
- Owning our in-country social media strategy and accounts
- technical abilities
- social media strategy
- project management
- Adobe Experience Manager
- marketing automation software
- media marketing tools
- analytical thinking
From the beginning, ServiceNow had a vision that started with our founder Fred Luddy who said, “When I started ServiceNow in 2004, my vision was to build a cloud-based platform that would enable regular people to route work effectively through the enterprise.” And today, we are humbled by the recognition we’ve received due in large part to Fred's original vision. In 2018, Forbes did name ServiceNow as the most innovative company on the planet.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
For this, we have combined the smartest technologies with great user experiences to bring our customers the Now Platform. It applies one language and system to that entire world of data to let our customers connect people, departments, and processes. Think about all the data in a company. Not just customer data or performance metrics… think about all of the employees, all of the products, all of the customers, this giant cloud of data that gets processed (likely) on many, many different platforms.
The Now Platform is an ecosystem built for the Digital Transformation Journey of our customers. We have built the Now Platform with IT, Employee, and Customer Experience solutions and products so we can help our customers on every single step of this journey.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.