Junior Operations Manager (f/m/d) at Speedinvest (Berlin)
Dircksenstraße 47, 10178 Berlin, Deutschland
- Dircksenstraße 47, 10178 Berlin, Deutschland
- Finance, IT, Administration and Secretarial
- With work experience
- IT & Internet
- Type of employment
- Regular employment
- Work types
- Full time
- In ensuring our Investor Relations Desk is kept to the highest possible standards. This involves communication with our investors via email or phone, preparing quarterly reports together with our Finance team and ensuring that one uniform message is communicated to our Investors across the company. Being successful at this requires a keen eye for detail and diligent nature.
- In ensuring that all teams are using the correct tools to foster productivity and optimisation of all processes.
- In ensuring that the data behind the operations services we provide to our startups is always up to date and that all internal parties involved are kept in the loop.
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience in a similar role
- Fluent in Excel
- Communicative and collaborative
- Analytical and diligent
- Solution-oriented mindset
Speedinvest is a European venture capital fund with €400M+ AUM and more than 40 investment professionals working from Berlin, London, Munich, Paris, Vienna and San Francisco. Employing a sector-focused investment structure, we fund innovative early-stage technology startups in the areas of Fintech, Digital Health, Consumer Tech, Network Effects, Deep Tech and Industrial Tech. Speedinvest actively deploys its global network and dedicated team of more than 20 in-house operational experts to support our 140+ portfolio companies, including with US market expansion.