B2B Media & Marketing Account Manager (optional: Sr. Account Manager)
- München, Deutschland
- Marketing und Kommunikation
- Mit Berufserfahrung
- Agentur, Werbung, Marketing & PR, IT & Internet
- Feste Anstellung
- We are looking for a super ambitious, super organised Account Manager to join our team in Munich to help us manage and grow three exciting and rewarding clients. Acting as the client’s day-to-day point of contact for marketing campaigns and programmes, you’ll plan, develop, manage, control and measure all aspects of project creation and delivery across planning, creative, content and digital activation to make sure great work happens.
- Passionate about integrated marketing, you should always be proactive, hungry to add value strategically and creatively and have a positive can-do attitude. You should also have solid experience of working in client services teams and feel confident in communicating and coordinating campaign plans with clients, internal stakeholders and 3rd parties of all levels. And if you have B2B marketing and/or ABM experience it would be the icing on the cake!
- - Supporting other members of the account team with marketing campaign/programme briefings, planning, inspiring ideas and recommendations - Leading the day-to-day management of campaign/programme production from initial brief through to final approval and roll out. This includes coordinating with all external and internal stakeholders to provide feedback and delivering actions and activities within budget - Maintaining timelines and project plans, providing regular updates to your team and to clients to manage expectations and achieve deadlines - Organising, preparing and participating in client meetings, briefings and workshops, keeping detailed notes of key actions and responsibilities to update contact and status reports - Supporting the agency with the creation of reverse briefs, budget estimates, timelines, client proposals, pitch responses and presentations - Help to build and strengthen key client (local and international) relationships and trusted working relationships with agency departments from creative studio and copywriters to planners and finance – anyone associated with getting the best work done - Communicate with the London team and adopt best practice strategies & campaigns for the local and EMEA markets.
- positive thinking
- energetic person
- attention to detail
Be part of something amazing
Working at Transmission is about making smart marketers even smarter. It’s about challenging conventional thinking and pushing creative boundaries. Drinks on a Friday and cake on Tuesdays. It’s about pitch exhilaration, hearing clients say “wow”, and pride in your team. It’s about data-driven campaigns, storytelling, digital CX, ABM and revenue-focused results. It’s about being recognised, career progression and making a difference in everything you do. It’s about being part of us — and us getting the best out of you right in the heart of Munich with a deep link to London.