Graduate Account Executive B2B Marketing (optional: Ad Operations Manager)
- München, Deutschland
- Marketing und Kommunikation
- Mit Berufserfahrung, Ohne Berufserfahrung
- IT & Internet, Agentur, Werbung, Marketing & PR
- Feste Anstellung
- Support account team across multiple client campaigns in the B2B tech space from briefing, to planning, and activation of integrated marketing programmes. - Work with other internal teams in coordinating and delivering marketing campaign program work, as well as the ongoing optimisation of multichannel activity. - Maintain and manage campaign timelines for client work and provide regular updates to your team and to clients. - Be on the front-foot with knowing where projects are at, at any given time. - Managing multiple projects with account leads from conception to completion, anticipating challenges and meeting deadlines in order to keep on track and drive towards client objectives and KPIs. - Support the account team in compiling research and ongoing campaign performance reports, from analysis and insights on campaign performance against KPIs, to day-to-day optimisation. - Help to build and strengthen both internal and key client relationships. Build a deep understanding of industry trends, competitive landscape and how they impact clients.
- Degree educated with market or business qualifications or minimum 1 year’s experience working in a marketing or business environment - Knowledge of any of the following disciplines: creative, content marketing, digital marketing, inbound marketing, ABM, web design and advertising. - Interest or experience in digital marketing and client services.
- positive thinking
- energetic person
- attention to detail
Be part of something amazing
Working at Transmission is about making smart marketers even smarter. It’s about challenging conventional thinking and pushing creative boundaries. Drinks on a Friday and cake on Tuesdays. It’s about pitch exhilaration, hearing clients say “wow”, and pride in your team. It’s about data-driven campaigns, storytelling, digital CX, ABM and revenue-focused results. It’s about being recognised, career progression and making a difference in everything you do. It’s about being part of us — and us getting the best out of you right in the heart of Munich with a deep link to London.