Operations Manager (m/f)
Veyo Care GmbH
- Veyo Care GmbH
- Berlin, Deutschland
- Startups, Distribution and Sales
- With work experience, Without work experience
- IT & Internet, Health, Social Services
- Type of employment
- Regular employment
- Work types
- Full time
- Onboarding customers and caregivers to the our marketplace platform
- Manage existing client relationships and quality assurance processes
- Help us automate processes with the operational know-how you gather
- Report directly to the founding team and help shape the company through entrepreneurial action
- Help us continuously identify true problems of our customers in order to provide the best experience possible
- Improve processes with care insurance interfaces
Required hard skills
- You completed a university degree with good grades
- You are highly passionate about internet technology and/or health care
- High level of initiative and results orientation, ability to work independently, and strong sense of ownership
- You have been living, working or studying abroad for at least 6 months
- Relevant work experience is a plus
Required hard talents
- YOU ARE HIGHLY PASSIONATE ABOUT WHAT YOU DO
- YOU ARE INTERESTED IN INTERNET TECHNOLOGY AND/OR HEALTH CARE
- You are very driven and can work independently
Welcome to the revolution of in-home health care.
Veyo is one of Germany’s fastest growing start ups in the exciting digital health care space. We provide an online market place for home health care services. We are connecting caregivers with families and seniors to provide care services at homes. We help elderly people stay as home as long as possible and enjoy the highest quality of life while doing so. Our product allows for a conscious choice of rated care professionals and encourages transparent communication between all the parties involved.
We are investor-backed and have been the only startup from Berlin to make it to the final of the Tech Crunch Disrupt conference in London in 2015 and pitch on stage. Join us on our mission to revolutionise the delivery of home health care through technology.
We are looking for a passionate and smart customer care specialist to manage daily marketplace business and help us deliver the best in-home care experience in the market.
You can find more information on us on our website www.veyo-care.com / www.veyo-pflege.de.