Über unsWarum Vimcar?
BEI UNS ENTSTEHEN PRODUKTE, DIE EINE
GANZE BRANCHE REVOLUTIONIEREN.
Bei Vimcar entstehen Produkte, die eine ganze Branche revolutionieren. Mit zukunftsorientierter Technologie und viel Liebe zum Detail digitalisieren wir den Firmenwagen der Zukunft. Schon über 100.000 Fahrzeuge (Selbstständige, Freiberufler aber auch Unternehmen wie die Allianz, Zalando und Hertha BSC) vertrauen auf unsere SaaS-Lösung, um Dienstwagen und Transportfahrzeuge effizient zu managen. Mehr als 200 Mitarbeitende arbeiten in Berlin an einem Traum: Fleet Management neu zu definieren.
- You will
- own the organization of language courses
- and will be the main contact partner for the participants and our external provider
- support our colleagues with understanding their development needs
- and research suitable trainings
- You will work closely with our team and
- assist in the organization of our internal formats
- , such as our bi-weekly All Hands meetings
- You conduct
- research on topics and trends within people development
- to uncover what might help us to improve our work even further, putting your creative side to work
- You will contribute to other projects in the people development area, such as feedback, education formats and DEI
- You are interested in beginning or growing a career in People Development and you have a true passion for learning about Human Resources, stakeholder and project management and efficient communication
- You are currently studying Communication, Economics, Organisational Psychology, Human Resources or a related field
- You’re process-driven and eager to learn how to implement new projects
- You have solid organizational and analytical skills, and you are also adept at preparing presentations
- Business fluent in English, German is a plus
- Why should you join us? At Vimcar, you can take an established ScaleUp through an exciting growth period with significant VC backing.
- We offer you a professional and stable working environment with plenty of room for development
- With us, you benefit from predictable hours and flexible working hours that are compatible with your studies
- You will gain exciting insights into a dynamic HR team, learn a lot and work largely independently
- Your motivation pays off - in addition to an hourly wage of €13/14
- With us, you will receive free fruit & drinks, regular events, access to company car-sharing and a range of other benefits, such as membership with Urban Sports Club