Internship – Social Media Community Management (m/f/d)
Mollstraße 1, 10178 Berlin, Deutschland
WeShare Urban Mobility International GmbH
- WeShare Urban Mobility International GmbH
- Mollstraße 1, 10178 Berlin, Deutschland
- Marketing and Communications
- Without work experience
- Transportation & Logistics
- Type of employment
- Internship, Fixed term contract, Working student
- Work types
- Part time, Full time
- You will join the social media team and work on the content and communication representing WeShare on all social platforms, aiming to create a highly engaged community
- You will focus on user comments, feedback and requests, you’ll also collaborate closely with our product team to further develop the WeShare app
- You will also support the brand team, shaping the positioning, communication and DNA of WeShare in the future
- digital marketing
- Microsoft Office
- social media
- community management
- strong communicator
- You are currently studying, preferably in a business, marketing or communication-related course
Join The Electric Revolution
UMI Urban Mobility International GmbH puts electric vehicles on the road using the sharing principle. But we are so much more: as developers of holistic mobility concepts, we intend to make cities healthier, greener, less cluttered and more appealing places to live, now and for generations to come.
What is WeShare and why does it exist?
WeShare is a service provided by UMI, and UMI is a sub-subsidiary of Volkswagen AG. This means that we not only have big ideas but also the resources to bring them to life. When it comes to mobility services, our goals are far from complete.
Why we do what we do.
Cities are organisms: they grow and change. We intend to contribute by helping to shape the future of our cities. Flexible mobility has the potential to change our lifestyle forever, we intend to lead the charge away from individual ownership toward sustainable mobility.