Über unsAbout Wolt
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 45,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 190 cities.Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.
- The Inside Sales Representative role is a lead generation position focused on expanding Wolt's network of partners either restaurant or retail over the phone. You will be performing outbound activities to prospective clients and qualify incoming leads when necessary.
- What you’ll be doing
- Outbound Lead Generation
- Research, identify, and proactively approach new potential customers to bring in new business opportunities and drive the sales pipeline.
- Customer Relationship Building
- Build relationships with our network of partners to establish an active dialogue for mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Achieve Sales Goals
- Meet KPIs to ensure productivity and efficiency. Consistently hit sales targets.
- Process Improvement
- Organize the document flow between Wolt and merchants and ensure proper archiving of these documents at Wolt.
- You don't need to have extensive experience. You are hungry for sales, comfortable on the phone, and not afraid to do cold calls. Bonus if you have experience with customer facing roles.
- Personality and Langauges
- You have a can-do attitude, ready to roll up your sleeves, and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment. Excellent communication in German and negotiation skills are a must since you will be working with a lot of different people.
- Cool office in the heart of Berlin
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Flat hierarchies in a family start-up atmosphere
- Attractive salary package
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment of your choice (MacBook, iPad)
- Various soft drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Comprehensive internal educations
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and regular team events
- Flexible working hours policy + 30 days of paid vacation