Über unsAbout us
Zenjob is a Berlin based fast growing digital staffing company backed by strong international investors including Acton Capital, Atlantic Labs, AXA Venture Partners, Forestay Capital, and Redalpine Venture Partners. Its technological staffing solution is being used by thousands of students and hundreds of well-known brands in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, fashion retail, food retail, and hospitality. Having closed its $30m Series C financing round in 2020, the company is continuing a rapid roll-out of its services and further expanding internationally.
Zenjob was founded in 2015 by Fritz Trott, Cihan Aksakal and Frederik Fahning. In the early beginnings of Zenjob, Talents got their student jobs sent through email newsletters and text messages. Today, Zenjob uses a specially developed technology to connect companies with students ever faster.
Companies request staff in an online booking portal. Suitable students are automatically matched with the jobs in a mobile app and can decide which ones they want to apply for.
The uniqueness of Zenjob lies in the automation of the entire recruitment process. Zenjob now places over 12,000 jobs for students every month and has developed from a start-up into a dynamically growing, technology-oriented personnel service company in the last four years.
Zenjob’s corporate vision is to enable people to shape their working lives individually. The goal is to make it easier for companies to recruit and for talented people to find jobs, and to offer the best service on the market with new, intelligent solutions.
In the future, not only students, but everyone should have the opportunity to organize their working life freely and independently.
- Build a holistic content strategy that includes web pages, videos, case studies, success stories, webinars, sales collateral etc.
- Create a content calendar based on current affairs, trends and search volumes and work closely with the content team to get it implemented.
- Collaborate with the sales team on requirements such as email copies and collaterals
- Manage new initiatives such as webinars, conferences and networking events. Work closely with the performance marketing manager to get participation and increase the subscriber base.
- Test new channels such as Quora, online magazines in order to boost Zenjob’s B2B brand presence among corporates
- 3+ years of experience in online marketing preferably in the B2B environment. A degree in marketing and communications is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Customer centric approach and ability to clearly understand and communicate needs across different functions
- Proven track record of driving growth through organic channels, ideally in a B2B environment. Understanding of B2B Marketing and Sales funnels would be a big plus.
- Experienced with Wordpress. Other CMS tools including landing pages would be a plus but not mandatory.
- Ability to produce stellar content and an eye for great creatives.
- Well organized and an ability to handle multiple projects in parallel
- A team player who believes in learning, unlearning and exchanging knowledge to be on top of the game
- Excellent communication skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- What we offer
- A supportive, open, and fun team that will have your back from day 1
- 28 days of vacation (increases by 1 day per year after two full calendar years of employment, max up to 30 days), 1 day special leave paid for charity work, 5 days of paid educational leave, option of unpaid leave
- Hybrid work set-up combining office & remote work, flexible working hours, bring your dog policy
- Ongoing focus on your personal development (annual development budget of €750, mentoring opportunities, continuous career conversations)
- 50% subsidy on Urban Sports Club, 25% discount on FitX gym membership
- 40 EUR credit for Rydes - a sustainable mobility solution spanning public transport, bike sharing, etc.
- Quarterly team events, winter party, summer party, budget for employee's birthdays & anniversaries