Über unsAbout us
Zenjob is a Berlin based fast growing digital staffing company backed by strong international investors including Acton Capital, Atlantic Labs, AXA Venture Partners, Forestay Capital, and Redalpine Venture Partners. Its technological staffing solution is being used by thousands of students and hundreds of well-known brands in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, fashion retail, food retail, and hospitality. Having closed its $30m Series C financing round in 2020, the company is continuing a rapid roll-out of its services and further expanding internationally.
Zenjob was founded in 2015 by Fritz Trott, Cihan Aksakal and Frederik Fahning. In the early beginnings of Zenjob, Talents got their student jobs sent through email newsletters and text messages. Today, Zenjob uses a specially developed technology to connect companies with students ever faster.
Companies request staff in an online booking portal. Suitable students are automatically matched with the jobs in a mobile app and can decide which ones they want to apply for.
The uniqueness of Zenjob lies in the automation of the entire recruitment process. Zenjob now places over 12,000 jobs for students every month and has developed from a start-up into a dynamically growing, technology-oriented personnel service company in the last four years.
Zenjob’s corporate vision is to enable people to shape their working lives individually. The goal is to make it easier for companies to recruit and for talented people to find jobs, and to offer the best service on the market with new, intelligent solutions.
In the future, not only students, but everyone should have the opportunity to organize their working life freely and independently.
- Drive leads and opportunities through new and existing channels of Performance Marketing such as SEA, Display, Paid Social, and Affiliate Marketing.
- Contribute to the internationalization blueprint for B2B acquisition
- Perform audits and test new avenues for B2B acquisition aligned with our inbound marketing OKR’s such as MQLs, CAC.
- Accountable for end-to-end execution of campaigns, optimization, and testing including landing pages, ad copies etc.
- Collaborate with Sales Ops in order to optimize the sales process for inbound channels of acquisition.
- Ensure that we have the right tracking and attribution set up in collaboration with our marketing tech team.
- Build processes for the channels of your ownership and actively exchange learnings with internal stakeholders.
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience in performance marketing with a focus on Google Ads and LinkedIn. Other channels would be a plus.
- Proven track record of driving growth through paid channels, ideally in a B2B environment.
- Data-driven and analytical mindset. Strong understanding of B2B Marketing KPIs as well as the sales funnel.
- Hands on experience with all of the relevant tools to manage performance marketing (ad platforms, analytics tools, GTM etc)
- Ability to produce stellar ad copies and an eye for great creatives.
- Well organized and an ability to handle multiple projects in parallel
- A team player who believes in learning, unlearning and exchanging knowledge to be on top of the game.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- analytical thinking
- What we offer
- A supportive, open, and fun team that will have your back from day 1
- 28 days of vacation (increases by 1 day per year after two full calendar years of employment, max up to 30 days), 1 day special leave paid for charity work, 5 days of paid educational leave, option of unpaid leave
- Hybrid work set-up combining office & remote work, flexible working hours, bring your dog policy
- Ongoing focus on your personal development (annual development budget of €750, mentoring opportunities, continuous career conversations)
- 50% subsidy on Urban Sports Club, 25% discount on FitX gym membership
- 40 EUR credit for Rydes - a sustainable mobility solution spanning public transport, bike sharing, etc.
- Quarterly team events, winter party, summer party, budget for employee's birthdays & anniversaries